SARA Timeseries Utility
SARA Timeseries Utility supports analysis and management of time-varying environmental data including listing, graphing, computing statistics, computing meteorological data and saving in a WDM or text file.
File formats supported include:
- HSPF Binary (.hbn)
- USGS RDB
- Text files (using the same import scripts as WDMUtil and BASINS)
WDMUtil users will find that most of its functionality is included in this new utility.
Additional features and file formats may be included in the future depending on demand and funding.
AQUA TERRA Consultants created this tool for the San Antonio River Authority (SARA) and would like to acknowledge SARA and its contractor, Atkins, for their financial and technical support under the direction and management of Dr. Sheeba M. Thomas, Dr. Aarin Teague and Dr. Russell Persyn of SARA. SARA, Atkins and AQUA TERRA Consultants cannot assume responsibility for operation, output, interpretation or use of this software.
- First, un-install any version of SARA Timeseries Utility Tool already installed. (Answer Yes if asked whether to remove shared components.)
- Download the new installer as .zzz
- Change the extension from .zzz to .zip
- Unzip to get the installer as .exe
- Run the installer .exe
- Running installer as Administrator may be required depending on security settings and the chosen install location.
Download SARA Timeseries Utility
Register as a Timeseries Utility user to be informed of updates.